Wednesday 23 April 2014

That's like me blaming owls for how bad I suck at analogies.

The holidays are over.  We were in Bristol for the second week - abandoned by Simon, we drove as fast as we could down the M4, almost running out of petrol between the last services and the M32 exit on the M4.

Some pictures.


We had a brilliant time.  My former colleague and his wife have two children, the girl a few weeks younger than Lucy, the boy a year or so younger than Hattie, so actually, I didn't have to do very much at all for a few days beyond go for lunch and look after all four children occasionally.  It was absolutely lovely, and I'm looking forward to the return match in July.  It's handy knowing other teachers with young children; you've always got someone to visit in the holidays.



No comments:

Post a Comment