Sunday 1 June 2014

Lemon, lesbian Frankenstein wants her shoes back.

Or what I wore during Me-Made-May 2014, days 18 to 31.  Warning.  There are a lot of photos.


Day 18: My mum's vintage skirt, upcycled - ie I put a zip in the side and sewed a side seam and a button on a wraparound.  


Day 19: Butterfly zippy top, by See Kate Sew.  It's a bit big, but I love it anyway.


Day 20: Upcycled skirt and knitted cotton cardigan from when I first started knitting.  


Day 21: Same cardigan, same top.


Day 22: Stripy Coco with no funnel neck, M&S jeggings.


Day 23: Twitter dress with one of the first cardigans I made.  Cosy for May.


Day 24: Fleecy Coco, jeans.  I think I might have been for a run, hence the mad lady hair.


Day 25: Butterflies again.  Love it.  It's so comfortable to wear.


Day 26: Spotty Coco - photo taken in the bathroom just before bed.  Class.


Day 27: Gorgeous warm woolly jumper, perfect for May.  Pattern is Idlewood, if you're interested.  


Day 29: Butterfly top.  Photo taken by Lucy at an unflattering angle.  Thank you Lucy.

I ran out of energy/oomph/interest in taking pictures, although I did wear handmade clothes every day in May.  Hurrah.  My wardrobe basically needs everything - from nice tops to skirts and more dresses.  I need things that go with other handmade things, and things that don't have mad prints, although I really do love a mad print. 

Roll on next May.




No comments:

Post a Comment