Monday 8 January 2018

It's Owl who knows something about something

No automatic alt text available.

First finished object of 2018, and it is yellow.  I think I actually finished the knitting in 2017, but only got around to sewing the eyes on this year. 

The yarn is Drops Eskimo, and I used about five balls, I think.  I bought it for a Kate Davies Owligan cardigan, which I made, but was too big in the body and too tight on the arms, thanks to poor pattern reading.  So I frogged it and reclaimed the yarn for Lucy. 

No automatic alt text available.

I think she'd prefer an orange one; but, having sorted out the stash and finding how much wool I've forgotten I own, I am not buying any more until I've made at least ten things.  I'd better get on with it, as there is Farnham in a few weeks, and then Edinburgh in March.  So excited.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling


No comments:

Post a Comment